By Rich Bond
If you’re a CEO or business owner, have you experienced any of these irksome problems?
– Adverse financial surprises
– Accounting errors
– No regular financial review meetings
– Insufficient, incorrect, or nonexistent explanations
– Poor reporting of actuals versus budget and/or plan
– No commentary accompanying financial results to help management’s understanding.
As a former financial executive, owner of a family business, and now as a financial recruiter, I’ve seen it all. Please reach out to me, if you’ve encountered any of the problems I’ve listed above.
In 30 minutes, I can take you through a complete review of your finance function’s performance, using a proprietary CFO-Controller Scorecard. Then, I can recommend remedial steps you can take to improve the situation, or if warranted, help you replace your CFO or Controller with someone who will do the job right and put your company on a path to a stronger financial position.
Email me at: Richard.email@example.com. Or call me at: 203-221-3233.