Bond and Company’s Results-Based Recruiting is based upon 5 principles:
- Your Time Is Valuable.
- We can help you save time by sending you fewer, but far better candidates. Over the years we have averaged one job offer for every four initial interviews. The “average” for most companies is one offer for every 10 to 15 interviews.
- The Wall Street Journal on December 24, 2011, said, “Traditional interviews don’t work very well…job interviewers go by first appearances and are fooling themselves into believing they’ve gleaned additional information from everything that comes after.” With 25 years of experience, we have become experts at interviewing and recommending great candidates for you to hire.
- Companies generally hire people who are looking for a job, not a career opportunity. As a result, the person you hire today will probably be looking for another job in the not-too-distant future. Over 50% of the people we have placed are still with the hiring organization after five years.
- We recruit based on quantified accomplishments. We screen candidates on the basis of what they have achieved, not what they say they’ve done. We will only pass a candidate on to you who we believe is so qualified that he or she is a capable of being promoted. In fact, virtually everyone we have placed at an organization who has been there five of more years has been promoted.
- We offer a one-year, money-back guarantee.*
*If certain conditions are met.
If you view hiring mission-critical staff as an opportunity, we would love to talk to you. While our process initially takes more involvement, we guarantee we will save you time and help you hire people who will add to your bottom line, drive positive change and be able to grow with your organization. Contact us today.