Rich’s Rules and Observations on the 2012 Job Market
- The job market is in disequilibrium.
- What is in supply has little demand.
- What is in demand has limited supply.
- There are tips and tricks that can help an individual better position him or herself in the category where demand exceeds the supply.
- There are also rules that potential job seekers can use to identify companies that are likely to be hiring and those that can create the best opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Growth covers a lot of sins. Growing companies need new and different skills but can offer great opportunities.
Tips and tricks on how to find the best candidates, make the best hires and achieve success in your own career.